autumn outfit inspiration

11:07 AM



It's one of my favorite things about this season - changing out wardrobes. I love when I get to fold away all of my summer dresses and sandals and fill my shelves with chunky sweaters and soft flannel in every combination of plaid imaginable. I love when the smell of well worn leather fills up the coat closet and scarves spill out of drawers that used to hold sun hats and flip flops. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 
I keep my closet pretty minimal these days, just things I really love and I know work well with my body type. So clothes shopping is not something I do often. However, with the change of every season I do like to pick up a few new items to add to the rotation and honestly, I am finding it difficult to limit myself these days and everything is just so delicious!! I've only purchased the shirt from this outfit but I have a similar cardigan that I discovered years ago while thrifting and the boots I've also owned for over five years and I can't recommend them enough! And last but not least I have fallen in love with J. Crew's high waisted jeans. The quality is unmatched and the way they just suuuuuck everything in is a lifesaver to someone who has yet to hit the gym after baby number two...

You Might Also Like

0 notes