a day at serenbe

7:40 AM


As I mentioned last week we spent Teddy's birthday at the beautiful Serenbe. My first question when I came across this place was: what is it?? I will do my best to answer that for you though I will say that it is best to just GO. There's really no way to perfectly describe something like Serenbe. It is a community, it is a farm, it is restaurants, a spa and inn, it is a lifestyle. There are beautiful homes for purchase. There is the most darling "general store" I have ever seen full of produce grown right there on the farm. There are gorgeous horse stables and a picturesque farm complete with everything from goats to baby bunnies. The land goes on for miles and miles with little gravel roads leading you to at times an outdoor theater or should you take another fork in the road a beautiful gazebo overlooking a pond. The beauty of this place is breathtaking and you feel the generosity of the hosts everywhere you go. 
We chose to eat lunch at one of their restaurants on-site but you could technically go there and not spend a dime. Serenbe was built to be an oasis from the city and a place to reconnect with nature and the ones you love and it serves that goal perfectly. We left feeling like we had created some unforgettable and priceless memories for our family. Needless to say we already can't wait to go back!




You Might Also Like

0 notes