newborn essentials

10:03 AM

Hard to believe that this thursday our sweet boy will be one month old! It feels like we just brought him home from the hospital and yet his chubbiness and shrinking clothes tell me otherwise. It's been a whirlwind four weeks - adjusting to being parents of two, adjusting to the lack of sleep and just basically trying to survive the way one does with a newborn. 
This time around I bought a lot less as I saved a lot of things from when Birdie was a newborn. However, the items we did acquire were well worth our time and have turned out to be lifesavers. It's a lot simpler the second time around, you already know what works and what doesn't. As always I thought I would share the nine things we simply can't live without right now:

You Might Also Like

4 notes

Let's talk!