have a warm weekend

8:13 AM


This week has been especially long and getting to today has felt extra gratifying. The weather should be on the warmer side this weekend, grandma is on her way to our house as we speak and for the first time in a while we have nothing but relaxing on the menu! I'm hoping to make some more headway with the books I'm currently reading and perhaps carving out some time to write a post or two for next week. 

In the meantime here are some things I loved on the internet this week:




Now that it's getting warmer the kids are wanting to be outside more and more. And their favorite activity happens to be digging, which sounds innocent enough but if you remember that all we have around here is this awful Georgia clay is actually horrifying. They have ruined countless outfits (it does not come out no matter how hard I try). So this year I'm thinking of getting them a sandbox. Nothing fancy, just something to get the job done and keep them away from that clay...





Speaking of nature I'm brainstorming activities that I can do with the kids to teach them about the seasons, spring and gardening. I think we'll start with this darling book. I also got them this one last week. 

Since everyone asked here is the slow cooker garlic lemon chicken recipe I made yesterday. And let me tell you it was absolutely mouthwatering!!! 

With the temperatures warming up we're going to be making the switch from tights to socks in the next few weeks so I ordered a bunch of these for Birdie in the yummiest colors!

And last but not least, I've been toying with the idea of trying Thrive Market. Have any of you tried it? If so what did you think?

Well it's time for our to make our weekly friday Starbucks run (it's my reward to myself for making through the week) and the birds are singing outside my window and the sun is out so maybe we'll make a stop at the playground too!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend my friends!!

xx

You Might Also Like

0 notes