fall outfit for a little boy

9:28 PM



Happy first day of autumn! So begins the joyous ride towards Christmas as all my favorite things descend upon us in the coming months. Including Teddy's first birthday... Which honestly, I don't even know if I'm excited about. A part of me is but a part of me (the part that spent last night looking at all his baby photos until I was an emotional wreck) is also in denial, emotional and heartbroken. Of course it went by too fast, it always does. Of course it wasn't all giggles and snuggles and there was a lot of really hard stuff too but my god if there isn't something painfully final about counting all those "never agains." I suppose I'll just keep focusing on his cake and presents and keep fighting the tears that threaten to come back at any given moment...

You Might Also Like

0 notes