smells like spring

9:36 AM

I just wanted to take a moment today and introduce you to a lovely sponsor today - Antica Farmacista. It's been such a pleasure to work with this wonderful company. My first memory of using their product was actually years ago when I "gifted" myself one of their room diffusers. I got the Orange Blossom, Lilac and Jasmine scent and I was totally hooked. I remember keeping that jar until we had to move and it was bone dry. I'm a huge scent person and room diffusers finally showed me a more effective way of making a space smell good without burning candles 24/7. I've tried many brands since then but none have ever come close to that first one. It was a treat for sure but a worthwhile one.
I'm now using their baby scent in Birdie's room and good lord has it made a difference! We have a fantastic diaper pail but inevitably with the dozen or so times we open it throughout the day the scent still lingers. I try to kill it a few times a week with a candle but it's never a permanent solution. This room diffuser is such a godsend though. The scent isn't too overpowering, just fresh and clean and it's made walking into the nursery a pleasure. It smells like we've had the window open into our (nonexistent) flower garden all day.
Now I'm thinking mama needs one in her bedroom too... Perhaps it's time to treat myself??

You Might Also Like

5 notes

  1. I think it's time for me to get my hands on one of these badboys! I have been umm-ing and aah-ing over oil diffusers for quite some time now.. though to my dismay, it looks like Antica Farmacista is not available for purchase in the UK! Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Absolutely! They are the best! Oh that's too bad, they're such a phenomenal brand :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just ordered two of them! Thank you for the recommendation. So exicted

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered two, the one Jasmine scent you like and grapefruit. Thanks for the recommendation! I love reading your blog and your sweet little family. I adore your style too, btw. Can't get over your house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay!! You will LOVE them! Thank you so much for your kind words! You made my day! xoxo

      Delete

Let's talk!