A little update

5:52 PM

This weekend we were surprised to discover that baby decided to start it's journey towards birth.
I've been having contractions on and off since Saturday and needless to say I'm exhausted.
We finally got to see our midwife today who was surprised to discover that I was dilated and 90% effaced! I was beyond thrilled to hear that all that work baby and I were doing wasn't for nothing.
I'm still having contractions but not "hospital worthy" ones so we wait...
Papa bear is taking good care of me, we're going on lots of walks and when it gets too bad I nestle into a warm bath. 
Hopefully we'll be meeting our little one real, real soon!


You Might Also Like

5 notes

  1. That's terrific news! Enjoy each other in your last moments together as a family of two. It's the end of an era and the start to another one that's going to be so incredible!! I'll be keeping you guys in my thoughts. Can't wait for a baby is here update! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so so so exciting! Seriously can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds great! Really wishing you all the best for this exciting period and hoping for you to be able to welcome Baby Bear soon into this world. Good luck! Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys so much for the support and kind words! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!