wishing you a cozy weekend3:01 PM
I don't know about you but I couldn't be happier it's friday!! We woke up to a crisp breezy day and after some bundling up headed to the pumpkin patch. The kids enjoyed the heck out of all the activities including something called the "corn crib" and of course the petting zoo. Teddy passed out in his car seat five minutes before getting home but I was able to execute a successful "car transfer" and he napped for a solid hour once home.
We did a deep clean of the house yesterday getting ready for our family coming for the weekend so today I've just been doing a few last loads of laundry and lighting candles and picking up airplanes left waiting for unsuspecting bare feet. I feel like this week has been especially fruitful in the "links" department so I thought I'd share a few with you:
- an, again, updated recommendation for children's screen time (so three seasons of Octanauts is not okay?)
- we added matching kerchiefs to the shop this week! and pssst... if you enter code "florafauna10" you can get free shipping on your order through this weekend
- an ode to an astonishing and incredible woman that we have been blessed to be able to call our first lady for 8 years
- I got two pairs of these pants when they were on sale, they are THAT good (don't forget anthro members can take 20% off the entire store this weekend!!)
- an oldie but a goodie, every time fall comes around I make it constantly (plus the recipe makes two loaves so one for you and one for a friend!)
- I've been pinning so many cozy fall recipes (mostly soups and stews) do you have any I should add?
- I just really, really love these ladies. Their "mom truth friday" has become my friday morning "me time" tradition. Just me, a cup of coffee and these hilarious moms doing their thing. Also, totally guilty of like half of those myths (insert monkey covering eyes emoji here).
- this tumblr, a psl, the spa station on spotify and a cozy blanket, YOUR WELCOME
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend full of all things cozy and delicious!