nursery tour no. 3

2:11 PM


I didn't even realize it until I started putting together this post that this is the THIRD nursery I've put together for our kids! I guess we really like moving... But I'm really hoping that they get to enjoy this one for a while. It's definitely my favorite one by far. It's huge, bright and cozy and the kids adore playing and sleeping here. They've been sharing a room for almost four months and it warms my heart to hear them giggling in there every morning. 
We luckily didn't need to purchase anything new for this room, I just repurposed what they already had. It was a little tricky to navigate at first since the room doesn't have a closet and that made storage a bit dicey but we were able to figure it out. My dream is to have boxes built in under the gables sometime soon that will help with storage. But for now it works quite well. 
I'll share some of the sources but if there's anything I didn't list that you have a question about feel free to shoot me an email or contact me on instagram and I'll be happy to help!

wallpaper: chasing paper
rug: target
toddler bed: land of nod
yellow dresser: target
teepee: land of nod

You Might Also Like

0 notes