happy christmas

8:05 AM


I have a lot to say about this past year and about the future but I'm saving that for next week. We are currently in Florida where it's a balmy 80 degrees and it doesn't feel a whole lot like Christmas but Birdie has been begging to get in the pool so I'm going to change into my swimsuit, inflate all the toys and contraptions and celebrate Christmas by splashing in the pool with my babies. 

And really, I could never say it better than John and Yoko anyway...

So this is Christmas, and what have you done
Another year over, a new one just begun

And so this is Christmas, I hope you have fun
The near and the dear ones, the old and the young

A very merry Christmas, and a happy New Year
Let's hope it's a good one, without any fears

xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 notes