coop [winter park]10:12 AM
- Coop - a very relaxed but beautiful space that has killer chicken and waffles and genuine southern fried chicken with all the fixins!!
- Rifle Paper Company - their only shop is down a quiet little street and it's the most darling space chock full of their beautiful stationary.
- Le Macaron - bakeries selling macarons are popping up everywhere these days but that doesn't mean they're all good. This place is the real deal with really fun flavors like basil white chocolate.
- Jimmy Hulas - this place isn't on Park Avenue but it's still considered Winter Park. This place is totally worth a gander - phenomenal tacos and two words: zucchini fries!!!
- Brandywine Books - this used bookstore is tiny but it has some gems if you're willing to take the time to poke around there for a while. They have a lovely collection of vintage children's books too.
- Hillstone Restaurant - we're big fans of any of the Hillstone restaurants in this family for their consistency and just really, really good food. This particular one has a gorgeous location right on the water with plenty of outdoor seating complete with fans but you can take in the views from indoors too. Try the spinach artichoke dip - you will be hooked!
- Tugboat & the Bird - perfect little children's store with unique toys and they stock Blabla dolls!
So after you gotten your fill of magic at Disney make sure to check out these places! It totally changed our impression of Orlando.