29 weeks

5:18 PM

At 29 weeks I am feeling more than kicks, papa bear and I can actually detect tiny hands and feet! It's such a strange feeling to have baby bear moving around inside me (to the point where you don't have to feel you can just look at my belly), nothing on earth compares and nothing can prepare you for what it feels like. And I have to admit sometimes it just creeps me out. 
We also purchased a stroller this week and that alone has made this feel more real than ever before. My feelings about baby bear different almost every day. Sometimes I can't wait to meet him/her and other days it totally petrifies me. Just this past weekend I was putting something away in the fridge and happened to glance up at the photo of baby from our last ultrasound and I felt like I got the wind knocked out of me... I wondered/worried whether we are at all ready for the way our life is about to change in just two months... 
But I suppose you're never ready. 
But today? Today I can't wait to hold this little munchkin in my arms!

P.S. Yes, I really do live in this skirt. It is a lifesaver!!


You Might Also Like

7 notes

  1. You look more adorable each week! I love when you do these pictures!

    And yes that skirt is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are glowing darling~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dasha - Aww!! Thank you!! I can't believe how much bigger I've gotten as of late... :)

    Liv - Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such an adorable pregnant women. I have a similar skirt and am a little embarrassed to admit how much time I spend in it. I love this pairing. It looks so good. I might just have to do something similar with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenna - Aww! Thank you so much darling! It's the BEST skirt ever isn't it?! Thank you for stopping by! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic! I'm 21 weeks and have completely given up on pants. I would love to know where you got that skirt so I can actually wear a sweater or two instead of all these stretchy dresses I've been stockpiling. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! Congratulations! Oh how I hate pants as well :( they are like some sort of torture device at this point. I got the skirt from Madewell. They also had it in black. It has been SUCH lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!