now you see it, now you don't

12:58 PM

sunnies - warby parker, top - anthro, jeans - target (maternity), shoes - target

Happy Tuesday my lovelies! Just checking in from Florida to say hi and post this outfit I wore last week. We're on vacation for the next two weeks but I have a few posts queued up that I'll be sharing sporadically. I especially can't wait to share photos from when we took Birdie strawberry picking the other day! I'll probably be overgramming to the maximum on IG this week (babies in swimsuits are kind of my weakness) so feel free to follow along there!
...
I also wanted to mention just how lucky I've been getting with tops at Anthropologie that work with a growing belly. This one was on sale for $30 and it's so roomy, comfortable and from certain angles you can't even tell I have a bump, which as any pregnant lady can tell you is sometimes a welcome change. And last but not least I can't say enough good things about these Liz Lange for Target maternity jeans - I live in them!

You Might Also Like

3 notes

  1. That entire outfit is so fantastic. The stripes, the jeans, the shoes (I die!) and the hair... and the lipstick... Everything! you look so happy and summery. Power to you lady! Have a fantastic trip xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your the cutest! And so funny you posted about the Puella stuff, I have gotten so many things from them lately, it's out of control!
    <3 Kastles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz Lange maternity jeans were the only ones I liked! I have the cutest mint pair that I still try to wear sometimes, but they slide down too much. Haha! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Let's talk!