back to school for little girls!

2:48 PM






Hello there! Happy back to school, almost fall and almost September! I'm excited to share some back-to-school shopping suggestions I've put together to help you out. Before I get into it I want to mention that taking a peek at my previous post to get an idea of how I shop for my kiddos may be helpful. I am BIG on versatility, gender-neutral and minimal when it comes to kids clothes. I invest in good quality pieces that hold up in the wash and the daily wear-and-tear from active kiddos. I love pinafores for girls because they can last through the seasons depending on what you layer them with - socks and t-shirts for early fall and turtlenecks, cardigans and tights for the winter. 
As far as where I shop I have been buying for my kids from Mini Boden, Hanna Andersson, Mabo and Winter Water Factory since they were babies. Since then I've really come to love beautiful selection available at Cloth, especially when it comes to accessories like socks and shoes. Lastly, you can't beat a pair of Native shoes and the kids will be using their Fjallraven Kanken backpacks for a second year in a row!

Happy Shopping!!

You Might Also Like

0 notes

Let's talk!