fall outfit for a little girl

1:51 PM



I always thought getting dressed in the colder months was infinitely more fun than summer - the layers, the hats, the woolen well... everything! But it turns out it's even more delicious when you have little ones. Pop a hat on a baby and it's an instant mood booster! Though to be fair they often don't see it that way. Here's a little something I put together for a little girl. I tried to mix high and low, similar to the way I actually shop for Birdie. I try to buy one or two well made and versatile pieces that may be a bit pricey and then I pair them with items I find at places like Target and Old Navy. Seriously, Old Navy has been so good lately, especially for little girls, and they have the best sales! Hope you enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 notes